The health and safety of our community, staff, performers and patrons is of the utmost importance, and we are all working to play our role in Australia’s response to limiting transmission of COVID-19.
For ticket holders booked to attend paid performances and events, refunds will be provided. We will issue these in due course.
We thank all the wonderful artists, companies, crews, venues and audiences who joined us at Asia TOPA 2020, and urge everyone to take care out there.
Please follow the advice of government health authorities with regard to maintaining good hygiene practices. Additional information is available on the Victorian Government Department of Health and Human Services and Australian Government Department of Health websites.
Remaining Asia TOPA events
Oedipus Schmoedipus, scheduled to run 18-28 March at Union Theatre, University of Melbourne, Parkville, has been cancelled. Refunds will be issued.
- Ibu-Ibu Belu: Bodies of Borders, scheduled to run 27 and 28 March at Dancehouse, has been cancelled. Refunds will be issued.
- The Southbank Dawn Raga Series, scheduled for 20 March on the Arts Centre Melbourne Main Lawn has been cancelled.
- The remaining performances of MTC’s Torch the Place have been cancelled.
ACCA’s galleries will be closed to the public until Tuesday 14 April, effective immediately. Feedback Loops which was due to close on Sunday 22 March will be inaccessible due to gallery closure. However, ACCA encourages audiences to engage with digital content on their website, which includes images and information about the artists and their works, video interviews and podcasts. Head here.
- As NGV is temporarily closed until 13 April, Shirin Neshat: Dreamers and Japanese Modernism are not open. Please visit the NGV website and follow their social media for updates.
- The New Technologies and Creative Responsibilities Forum, scheduled for 26 March at Singapore Theatre, University of Melbourne School of Design, has been cancelled.
The Salon Series: Independent Intercultural Producing - 'Best' Practice, 'Failed' Practice session scheduled for 20 March will be conducted online rather than in person. If you booked a ticket for this event, you will be contacted with information about how you can access the digital session.
- The Salon Series: Oedipus Schmoedipus session scheduled to take place on 23 March has been cancelled.